Tuesday 4 February 2014

The best way to say thank you...

The best way to say thank you is, in my opinion, with food and the sweeter the better! 

A friend of my mom's helped me out in a HUGE way so I decided to do something a little unusual to say thank you. 



These are plain vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing and I just got my "grass" icing nozzle so I was dying to try it out. I watched a Youtube video on how to use it and it was really easy once I had the technique right.
The letters are made of fondant icing and stuck into the cupcakes with toothpicks. The bunnies, carrots and flowers are also fondant icing. 



I love this ravenous bunny! 



I'm thinking, for the next batch, of making a cupcake wrapper that is a picket fence and maybe adding some Easter flavour for a cute gift instead of the traditional eggs. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment