Thursday 16 January 2014

Online stores and personalised baby gear...

Hi everyone!

I have exciting news! I have finally launched an online store. It's small at the moment but it is mine and I love it! Please swing by and have a look www.ideasmarket.co.za/stores/bo-dizzle.

I thought I would share with you two of my latest projects that I also added to my store:

 The taggies (Which I have called Snuzzle Bankies) were made using embossed fleece. It is soft and doesn't shed. I used my Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette brand heat transfer material to create the names. What a perfect gift for a new baby don't you think?





My little guy is now graduating to sippy cups so I decided to brand him his very own using my Silhouette Portrait and vinyl. His name is very hard to find on any of the commercial personalised items you find in the shops so I think I'm going to be doing a lot more of this kind of branding!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see and want to order any please drop by the shop or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment